Seoul, South Korea
Our Expert Guides will take you on a once-in-a-lifetime experience where you will see the tensions and history of the Korean War up close and personal and become a witness to this worldwide conflict between North and South Korea. The Joint Security Area (JSA) a program where you will visit this highly restricted area when political tensions arise.
We'll visit Panmunjeon, bridge of no return, Ax murder Incident Area, and conference room. Don't miss this special experience!
We will pick you up at your hotel and help check-in at the JSA counter for the JSA part of the tour, and take a shuttle to DMZ located about 1 hour and 20 min from Seoul. Once there, we'll walk around Imjingak Peace Park before checking in with the Military Police an Identification Check-Point where you will need to show your passport to the Military Police.
You will understand the seriousness of the situation first after a Camp Boifas (short slide show and briefing) followed by the actual JSA tour with soldiers to Freedom House where you'll visit Panmunjeom, conference rooms, UN Guard Post 3, Bridge of No Return, and Ax murder Incident area.
At lunch (included) you'll enjoy Korean local food like Bulgogi (beef), Korean soup or bibimbap (vegetarian or Muslim).
Join us for this extremely unique, very popular and once-in-a-lifetime experience!
- Children under 11 years are not allowed.
- You MUST bring your passports on the tour day for Identification (ID) check.
- Dress Code is enforced for the JSA tour. Worn or faded jeans, sandals, revealing clothes and not acceptable.
- According to the military situation at the time, the tour can be canceled without notice.
- You cannot carry any belongs with you during the Panmunjeom tour. If you want to carry a camera, please carry it in your hand without a camera case, or if you want to bring something, please keep it in your pocket.
- Dinner is not included in the tour.
- Gratuities are recommended.
- Please let us know your dietary needs (vegan, vegetarian, etc.) or have food allergies in the notes at the time of the booking.
- Most hotels are available for hotel pickup and dropoff service, but sometimes Airbnb style accommodation or accommodations located on a small alley may be very difficult to pick you up so in this case, we will let you know where to meet before the tour date.
- Please let us know the name of the hotel and the address in the notes at the time of the booking.
- Refundable within 8 days notice in advance of the tour date.
- Non-refundable with less than 8 days notice in advance of the tour date.
* Pickups available with this tour.